It’s Time to Order School Supplies for 2021-2022!
School supply kits include the exact teacher requested supplies per grade.
- NEW THIS YEAR! In order to reduce pricing on the most critical school supplies, we now offer 2 types of kits.
○ “Student Kit” includes the essential supplies needed for instruction. Each student is expected to provide these items at the beginning of the school year.
○ “Support Our Classroom Kit” includes the essential supplies used in each classroom and/or campus location. Each student is strongly encouraged to provide these items in order to keep the classrooms functioning and sanitized.
○ See attached flyer for pricing and be sure to order next year's grade level! ● Order by JULY 18 for best pricing and free delivery to the correct campus location (Primary, Lower or Upper).
- Deadline to order is August 1. Last chance orders placed from July 19 - August 1 will be delivered to your home before school begins and will incur an additional fee. ● You may choose to purchase just one of the kits through Edukit and shop for the rest on your own. If you choose to purchase school supplies on your own, please bring them to the Meet the Teacher nights in August (dates will be published over the summer).
- Student and Classroom supply kit lists have been posted to the school website and can also be found on the Edukit website.
- Please consider donating a kit for a Lab friend. Select the kit you would like to donate and at checkout in the "Name" field, write "Scholarship Kit."
(search for Charlotte Lab School; be sure to order the correct grade for next year)
- To request financial assistance with school supplies please contact email@example.com