- Submit an online application for each position you are interested in. Please be thoughtful about your responses; you'll be asked to attach your educator license (if applicable), cover letter, resume, and current list of references;
- Participate in a phone or in-person screening interview with one of Hiring Team members;
- Take part in a Group Interview Night (group planning session, individual interviews with current faculty, written reflection) OR Panel Interview;
- Provide a lesson plan followed by a model lesson or video of his/her teaching (instructional positions) OR write a 30-60-90 day plan for the role in which you are applying;
- Have a final hiring conversation with a Head of School, Network Leadership Team Member or Executive Director (as applicable).
Just as it is for our students, Charlotte Lab School is a creative, supportive, innovative and technology-rich environment for educators. With significant opportunities for autonomy, leadership, and professional development, our team has several partnerships throughout Uptown, allowing us to teach with "the city as our classroom."
Charlotte Lab School, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to have the best qualified person for every job. Charlotte Lab School, Inc. is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals. Charlotte Lab School, Inc. does not discriminate against any person based on race, color, gender, age, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, or disability in any of its educational or employment programs or activities.