This FREE virtual event is scheduled for Thursday, November 4 at 7-8pm via zoom.
This unique professional development opportunity, designed to encourage a discussion on your passion for teaching and education, will be facilitated by leaders at Charlotte Lab School and will feature the following educators, creatives and entrepreneurs:
- Betsy Rosen, Art Teacher at Charlotte Lab School
- Kristie Puckett Williams, Statewide Campaign for Smart Justice Manager at the ACLU of North Carolina
- Dr. Chris Unger, Teaching Professor at Northeastern University Graduate School of Education
- Rashidah Lopez Morgan, Principal at Education First
- Deikeya Greer, Science Teacher at Charlotte Lab School; Creator/Owner at Blu Nail Lacquer
- Leslie Chambers, Exceptional Children's Teacher at Charlotte Lab School
- David Guion, Math Teacher at Charlotte Lab School
- Charlie Norman, 10th Grade Student at Charlotte Lab School
We hope to be able to welcome you/your team next week and appreciate you sharing this opportunity with your extended networks as well!